…because it’s easier to design for a customer you understand.
After over a decade of design research fieldwork and coaching others to do the same, I wrote USERPALOOZA – A field researcher’s guide.
At 160 pages, loaded with examples and richly illustrated, USERPALOOZA is a ‘how to’ book full of practical guidance, and – I feel more importantly – the mindset required in order to get value from this work.
The book covers:
- Who to talk to, how to choose and find them,
- Priming yourself and team for a high value immersive experience,
- Capturing moments that matter with notes, video, images and audio,
- Proven interview techniques, tools and activities to open your senses and your customers’ world,
- Making sense of your data,
- Shaping and sharing your insights for lasting impact.
Available Late 2018 in paperback